To satisfy the need of an everyday wine we have decided to produce a young Nerello. A red wine of spontaneous fermentation and short maceration of 2 days and 3 nights.
The wine is well balanced, smooth and fresh. It is easy to match with meals and pleasant to taste.
- Annual production: 1100 bottles
- Bottle size: 750ml
- Vintage: 2019
- Production area: C.da Pietralunga
- Exposure: East – SouthEast
- Elevation: 600 m asl
- Varietal: Nerello Mascalese 90%, Mantiddatu, Minnella nera, Nerello Cappuccio
- Plants: Alberello, 8000 per hectare
- Average age of vines: 70 years
- Vinification: Destemming and light crushing of the grapes
- Fermentation: starting with a “pied-de-cuve” using only indigenous yeasts, grapes macerate in contact with the skin for 3 days
- Aging: in stainless steel tank for 12 months
- Alcohol: 12,7%